The First Parish Meeting House Preservation Society of Shirley, Inc., is an all-volunteer, private, non-profit charitable organization founded in 1946 and formally incorporated in 1995. Its mission is to preserve the historic character and fabric of the building and encourage its continued use for cultural, social, and civic activities.
As a 501c3 charitable organization, the society relies solely upon grants and private donations to accomplish its goals: preservation, restoration, and maintenance of the building, as well as its promotion as a venue for the community’s enjoyment and use.
Andrea Johnston, President
Holly Haase, Vice-President
Janet Tice, Clerk
Paul Przybyla, Treasurer